I’ve recorded this post for your listening pleasure. If you prefer, you can listen here.
If I could have one wish
this would be it……
MY ONE WISH is for the parents of every newborn baby to be handed the baby’s Human Design chart in the birthing room. And scheduled into the first couple of weeks with their new baby, a session to have this birth chart read and explained.
Having this information in the first few weeks of their precious newborn’s life would give the parents stunning information about this little being.
It would show them what kind of energy the child was born with and how they will naturally use this energy if they are allowed. It would show the parents specifically how the child is empathic and how they are wise. Whether she is likely to be highly sensitive, or prone to issues of self doubt. And importantly, how to best support her to use these as gifts in their highest expression instead of allowing the low expression of them to rule her life.
The parents would understand potential issues with immunity, will power, communication and stress. Because all of these show up in our Human Design birth charts.
So Many Charts!
There are many permutations within the Human Design chart. The chart can tell you whether your child has the energy of the storyteller. If they’ll be a “details” person (or not!). It can highlight new and innovative thinking – are they here to be a mutative change maker or are they here to keep us from falling lemming style, off a cliff following someone who’s ideas we are not quite ready for? Is he a born dreamer or “imaginer” – can he imagine how the future could be? Is he a “Jack of All Trades”?
The chart shows us if they might enjoy or even crave cooking or music. It shows if they have the potential to retain information easily. Will they be rigid in their thinking? Are they are designed in such a way that they need the outdoors and nature and animals around them to fill their cup to overflowing? Perhaps they will be brilliant at starting things and not so good at finishing; or maybe vise-versa.
Truly, this is barely scratching the surface – every chart has it’s own nuances and it’s own story to tell.
Imagine with all of the “conditioning” we are subjected to every single day of our lives, how easy it is to fall off our path. All the marketing and societal “norms” we are exposed to . And of course our over burdened, underfunded and inflexible school system.
Knowing and being fully supported by our parents to be who we were born to be can make this “getting through childhood” and “navigating life” thing so much easier.
Understanding your child’s Human Design can help you to help them. It can make your relationship with them and your life as a parent so much easier and richer. It’s like being given the keys to the Kid Kingdom.
The 5 types
The Human Design chart is incredibly nuanced and detailed. But as a starting point, every single person on this planet has been born into one of 5 Human Design types. They are either:
Manifestors (aproximately 10% of the population)
Manifesting Generators (30%),
(These percentages are ever changing.)
Each of these types has a different strategy for living an aligned life. Each type has a different way of using energy.
Here’s a quick and by no means complete run down of the 5 types. It highlights just some of the the things that understanding your child’s Human Design type can help you and your child with. If you would like me to run a free chart to determine your child’s type (or yours), please fill out the form at the bottom of this post.
Little Manifestors –
- Knowing and accepting that even as little kids, they are going to want to lead from the front – that’s what they are designed to do.
- Teaching them to tell (inform) others about what they are going to do, just as a matter of course, will make these kids lives SO much easier.
- Knowing that when they show anger, or parents or friends show anger back at them, that they are off their path.
- Understanding that these kids will try lots of things….they need to, and not all of those things will work…and that’s ok.
- Manifestor kids need to be lying down in bed BEFORE they are tired.
Little Generators –
- Teaching them to look around themselves to find things to respond to in the real world.
- Helping them to understand how to ask The Universe/Source/God/The Big U for signs to respond to.
- Making sure they are physically tired at the end of every day to ensure they can get to sleep.
- Teaching them how to use their inbuilt decision making “machine”. Once you start that motor up, you won’t be able to turn it off!
- Recognising that frustration is merely a signal that some realignment is required in the way they are doing things.
Little Manifesting Generators –
Are much like the Generator Kids and in addition, it’s also important for parents of Man Gen Kids to understand:
- That these kids might move really fast sometimes (or all the time). They’ll can get more done in a day than the average small person.
- Teaching these littlies to inform everyone in their field of impact once they have made a decision to do something and what that looks like.
- Understanding that it is absolutely correct for these children to be doing more than one thing at once – in fact, it’s really important for them.
- Making sure they understand it’s OK to make mistakes and take short-cuts – it’s how they learn. It’s inevitable. (It’s a Manifesting Generator’s job to make some mistakes & Manifesting Generators are the inventors of most short-cuts invented!)
Little Projectors –
- Understanding that they will often feel overwhelmed around others and may not know when enough is enough.
- Knowing when the child may need to leave a situation to “discharge” other peoples energies and how to do that.
- Recognising that these precious children are very wise little people. And listening to them, acknowledging and thanking them for their thoughts even if you decide not to do what they say.
- Understanding that they only have limited energy. Pushing them too hard may make them unwell and that at bedtime, they need to be lying down before they are tired.
- Teaching them to wait for recognition – to wait for invitations from a young age, will positively impact their entire lives.
- Being part of their trusted consulting team to help with their decision making process.
Little Reflectors – only 1% of the population are Reflectors
- Having a deep understanding that Reflectors are indeed special people with the role of reflecting the health of their community. If the Reflector is happy and healthy then so is their community.
- Knowing that these kids are highly sensitive to people and their environment. They REALLY know people because they feel them.
- Realising that it takes Reflectors a full lunar cycle of 28 – 29 days to make a decision.
Imagine A New World
Can you even begin to imagine what life would be like if we all knew from birth who we were here to be? If our parents really understood us to our core and supported us by allowing us to be who we are here to be? If we weren’t forced into those round holes that our square little bodies didn’t fit into. Imagine what a leg up we would have into the world of adulting.
It’s my one wish.
I can only dream at this stage – but I do dream……it’s in my design.
Want a free Mini Guide to the 5 Human Design types?
You can grab one by going here. This one page document will give you a great and surprisingly detailed heads up on what this amazing system can teach you about yourself by knowing your type.
If you’re interested in scheduling a session to learn more about you or your family’s Human Design, go here. Book a Human Design Session
Lots of love